Land Rover Recall Information
Defects, Problems & Official Solutions From the Manufacturer
The latest Land Rover recalls are listed below, including the date they were announced and their NHTSA reference number. If you own one of the recalled vehicles below you should contact Land Rover or your local authorized Land Rover dealer as soon as possible.
- Date Announced: 2016-12-09 Recall for the 2016 Discovery Sport: SUSPENSION:FRONT:CONTROL ARM:LOWER ARM NHTSA Reference #: 16V889000
- Date Announced: 2016-12-09 Recall for the 2017 Discovery Sport: SUSPENSION:FRONT:CONTROL ARM:LOWER ARM NHTSA Reference #: 16V889000
- Date Announced: 2016-08-23 Recall for the 2015 Discovery Sport: POWER TRAIN:AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION NHTSA Reference #: 16V614000
- Date Announced: 2016-06-16 Recall for the 2016 LR4: AIR BAGS:FRONTAL NHTSA Reference #: 16V444000
- Date Announced: 2016-05-27 Recall for the 2011 Range Rover: AIR BAGS:PASSENGER SIDE FRONTAL NHTSA Reference #: 16V374000
Top 20 Land Rover Vehicles with the Most Recalls
The 20 Land Rover vehicles with the most recalls are shown below.
Click on the links below for more detailed information.
- Land Rover Range Rover46
- Land Rover Discovery II25
- Land Rover Range Rover Sport20
- Land Rover Discovery15
- Land Rover Freelander14
- Land Rover LR3 recalls13
- Land Rover LR2 recalls10
- Land Rover LR4 recalls9
- Land Rover Discovery Sport5
- Land Rover 214 recalls0
- Land Rover Defender 900
- Land Rover Range Rover Evoque0